Merrell shoes with SEALs in Iraq!
First time saw this shoes was on MM’s site few years back and after reading the review and ready to purchase one myself but that time it is already out of production in the US and the Japaneses has bought a bit quantity of this model and cause lack of sizes in the US.
Now finally was able to find my size and get one again for myself and some of my friends. The shoes has better grip then the other types of merrell mid weight hiking boots, and the same time quite cool for wearing in the summer weather of southeast Asia country. When it reach the water and the tile it is slightly slippery but because of the weight of the shoes it still can keep you balance.
All I can say is that this is perfect for a mid weight hiking boots with the fair price but because of the weight of the shoes…shipping cost is quite high as well.
Here are the spec of the shoes:
- Upper combines rugged Ballisticore with Nubuck strapping and overlays.
- Anatomical, under-arch bridge of Merrell’s Vibram® Chisel™ Sole encourages a natural stride while peripheral lugs increase traction.
- Nubuck leather and ballisticore lupper. Nubuck/ballisticore bellows tongue.
- Polyester mesh lining. EVA anatomical footbed. 4mm tapered nylon grade 4 insole.
- Full length EVA Air Cushion® midsole. Vibram® Chisel™ sole/trek rubber.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 ozs.
MERRELL WITH SEAL SNIPER TEAM IN IRAQ
MERRELL WITH SEAL SNIPER TEAM IN IRAQ pic 2